1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress plugin issue

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by drew68, Feb 27, 2017.

I'm on a multi-site install as I have over 300 sites.

I have now 4 plugins I need to update but am unable to as it's giving me this error...

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #32373c; -webkit-text-stroke: #32373c; background-color: #fbeaea} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

Update Failed: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

I downloaded the plugin, then deleted the plugin from the server and then re-uploaded the plugin back into the server (via Filezilla) but when I go into the dashboard ---> plugins, it's NOT there.

I'm not sure where the issue is. Can someone help?

Drew

drew68, Feb 27, 2017 IP
  2. drew68

drew68 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    anyone?

drew68, Feb 28, 2017 IP
  3. Jenkins Risk Management

Jenkins Risk Management Peon

Best Answers:
    Could be a problem with the plugin. May not be updates for some of the newer Wordpress patches. I would email the creator.

4. Elei Musa

Elei Musa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you can write an email to plugin author, can easily fix your problem... Find out your plugin in the list https://wordpress.org/plugins/
    and create a question on their support tab....

Elei Musa, May 3, 2017 IP