1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Wordpress Plugin - Google Maps

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Dreamtale, Jan 20, 2011.

Hi!
    I am looking for a programmer to develop a custom plugin for Wordpress, tying the Google Maps API to the Wordpress post display. We need to pull the location information out of blog posts and onto the map based on categories, tags and pages, and use this as a central feature on our website. We are expecting the plugin to require about 25 hours of work to an experienced programmer. You will not be expected to perform maintenance and upgrades on the plugin, but we will have additional needs for web development in the future. :) We will also require custom Wordpress theming, and would be happy to work with you in this area as well.

I am one of two students of Business Economics in Stockholm, Sweden working on this project. We have been doing market research since August and are developing the service as part of a grade project.

In return for your services, you will be as heavily referenced and linked to as is expected, and we will be working toward a viable and sustainable community site wherein your name will be displayed to all of our users. We are, however, willing to discuss additional compensation.

Please send me a private message, contact me on Twitter (@sighmoan_says), or e-mail me at if you are interested in working with us. We expect you to introduce yourself, and show us some form of portfolio and/or CV.

Regards,
    Simon

Dreamtale, Jan 20, 2011 IP