1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress Plugin for Reviews/Rating?

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by CoolioVendetta, Feb 6, 2006.

Hi, been looking for a wordpress plugin were for each comment the user can review/rate the post with the average rating being displayed on the page. I've looked around and found a few rating plugins but anyone can rate the product without posting a comment.

I'm planning on using it in a product review blog and i can see it attracting unwelcome ratings if I leave it as a public vote, anyone got any ideas?

If not anyone know any other php software which offers an amazon style review function.

Cheers,

Carl

Edit: Sorry should of put it in blogging forum, applogies I'm a tad slow today.

CoolioVendetta, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  2. Pootwan

Pootwan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've been looking for the same thing, I even decided to get one written -- got as far as writing the specification and looking for programmers but could not find a programmer who would do it within budget.

Admittedly I was trying for a very complex multi-part rating system.

Pootwan, Nov 23, 2006 IP
  3. Zeo

Zeo Active Member

Best Answers:
    What's your budget? I can write one for you if you like.

Zeo, Nov 23, 2006 IP
  4. ahref

ahref Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ya, this type of plugin is very useful in product review blog for affiliates.

ahref, Nov 23, 2006 IP