1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress plugin for making your site to NATIVE mobile app

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by Smitev, Oct 7, 2015.

?

What amount PER month do you consider "fair price" for such plugin?

1. $10 - $25

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. $30 - $40

100.0%
  3. $50 -$60

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. $60+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hi all,

We are developing a WP plugin (based on the Appzio's mobile building platform) that will allow you to make a NATIVE mobile application from your site without the need to code. There are similar solutions on the market, but they are very limited in terms of UI, customization, what you can do in them and etc.

Our goal is NOT only to allow you to put in native mobile app your content, but to gamify it and give you tool for keeping the retention for your users (push notifications, gamification and etc).

We aim to release a CLOSED beta by end of November, so drop me a PM if you want to participate in the first batch of adopters.

NOTE: We are accepting initially up to 100 subscribers and currently have around 20 slots taken already.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
    Smitev, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    A monthly cost of tens of dollars? Good luck with that. That will quickly amount to hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, and won't work. I would suggest adding a lower, monthly cost, or better yet, a one-time fee to buy a license, which one then owns. Say, $100 for one-time license, or something similar.

PoPSiCLe, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  3. King Manu

King Manu Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can't vote any of those, are too high. It's a cool thing to implement but I don't think it's worth it $240+ a year. Even with all the monetization in the app you can implement, still I think it's too much.
    +1 on what @PoPSiCLe said

King Manu, Oct 7, 2015 IP
  4. rsrikanth05

rsrikanth05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As I had stated elsewhere just a while back.
    I wouldn't bother with an app even with a million visitors a day simply because my blog is perfectly functional on a Mobile platform.
    I experiment with a new theme every few months, so that way I get to test out their compatibility as well.

rsrikanth05, Oct 8, 2015 IP