1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress PLR Bulk Import

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by stefxan, Apr 11, 2013.

Hi there

Im looking for a plugin to import (and schedule) PLR articles.
    There have been several plugins like txtaspost, zipposter, wp-import and so on but they are all outdatet!

How do you get a bunch of plr articles into your wordpress? At the moment they are in text files with the headline as first line in the file (most plr articles I found are looking this way)

stefxan, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  2. stefxan

stefxan Member

Best Answers:
    No one has this problem?

How do you use plr articles? You edit every post and schedule it per hand?

stefxan, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  3. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nigel Lew, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  4. stefxan

stefxan Member

Best Answers:
    Thx I will give it a try.

And I have to rewrite it for sure as I have read. Maybe make one new article out of 2 or 3 old.

stefxan, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  5. Ricky Dawn

Ricky Dawn Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you're going to rewrite them anyway why don't you just upload manually? Since you're just creating more work for yourself by bulk uploading and then deleting the articles you merged etc?

A tip - make the articles at least 90% unique, since penguin/panda PLR will never rank

Ricky Dawn, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  6. stefxan

stefxan Member

Best Answers:
    You´re completly right. I didnt know many things about plr but this changed in the last days of studying.

One week ago (if you had give me an autouploader) I would have set up 1000 plr´s for some blogs and post it every 4,5 days. Now I know thats nonsense. So I have to think again about rewriting by myself or by someone else. This means I have first to check which of my blogs will have the potential to earn me some money.

Your answers had been very helpful for me and its good that I didnt get an autouploader gg

stefxan, Apr 18, 2013 IP