1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Wordpress & Php Expert

Discussion in 'Services' started by Noc, Jan 31, 2013.

I need someone for long term help. Maybe 3-10 jobs per month I will pay by the hour. I need someone to help cleanup my wordpress sites. Basically I install templates, and add content then I need someone who can easily and quickly customize anything I want on the site. So PHP is a must.

Please, if interested PM me with your hourly rate. A brief description of your work, and your Skype username.

Also, no companies please. I want an independent.

Thank you.

Noc, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  2. ArMouR

ArMouR Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Noc, I am always looking for good jobs. I charge between $5 to $10 US per hour depending on how difficult it is. Generally $5 for half hour and $10 up to the hour but it all depends on what you want. Give me a try and see what I can do and then you can decide if you want to keep me for other jobs.

Thanks
    Respectfully,
    Risharde Ramnath

ArMouR, Jan 31, 2013 IP
    nufcfan likes this.
  3. ShinoRex

ShinoRex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Noc,

I'm ready to work for you.. I'm having 5+ year of experience in WordPress and PHP , You can see my few latest works on

http://www.coroflot.com/shinorex/WordPress

Thanks
    Shino

ShinoRex, Feb 1, 2013 IP