1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress page protect with multiful password

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by pakitonline, Apr 11, 2014.

1. pakitonline

pakitonline Member

Best Answers:
    yes i know about online payment system but bro here in Pakistan mostly student can not have back account and no idea about online payment so that's the reason i print scratch card for using easily this system

pakitonline, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  2. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ah, right. Yes, Pakistan kinda sucks for online payments... maybe one day PayPal will get its head out of its butt and do something about that, eh?

OK, the best thing I can think of is to use a rather clunky but workable method.

1. Set up the blog.
    2. Set up one quiz.
    3. Set it so that every user can only enter once.
    4. Install WP-members plugin so you can lock the quiz pages for people who aren't registered.
    5. Set up a bunch of users, with random passwords (random.org/passwords is awesome for that, by the way)
    6. Print out scratch cards with the username and password.
    7. Sell cards, get people to take the quiz.
    8. When the quiz is closed and winner announced, regenerate passwords for all the usernames, rinse and repeat.

Running multiple quizzes will be difficult because a user will be able to enter them all with one login, but you could work around it by running multiple WP instances, running a multisite or messing with plugin code (not recommended unless you know what you're doing).

TIEro, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  3. pakitonline

pakitonline Member

Best Answers:
    hmm thanks

i try this hope get success

Thanks for help

pakitonline, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  4. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    TIEro is entirely correct. That will do the trick. I would further add you may want something like this
    http://happynuclear.com/amu/ so you can bulk add people rather than one at a time.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  5. Amarkolom

Amarkolom Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just read your demand. This will increase hassle more. You can simply create a password when you are posting something in your WordPress.

Amarkolom, Feb 8, 2017 IP