1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

wordpress newbie needs help

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by marcusHere, Jun 12, 2016.

Hi, I'm expreienced in jquery, javascript, html and css. I've recently started using wordpress so that my website will look good on all devices. I have a page that produces a popup window. I've played with some popup plugins that seem fins, except that I need some of the tect in my popup to be dynamic. ( I need to display a percentage which is not always the same ). Is there any way I can reference the text in the popup so that I can change it at runtime ? - At the moment I've done it using a hidden div, kind of a home-made popup but I can't control the appearance very well as I'm not used to using css with reactive pages.

Thanks

Solved! View solution.
    marcusHere, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  2. karjen

karjen Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you could use an if and else function on it.

karjen, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  3. jeter69

jeter69 Member

Best Answers:
    You might search what you are looking for on WP forum/community and find the solution.

jeter69, Jun 12, 2016 IP
    Use a modal. Include whatever you need. May be, using a Bootstrap plugin with WordPress will help you in this.

meet_dilip, Jun 14, 2016 IP