1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Wordpress Membership Site - 9 High Quality Products

Discussion in 'Sites' started by andrewshepherd, Feb 12, 2017.

What is this website?

Ready to use system with TOP QUALITY premium plugins and 9 QUALITY products for starting selling and building your list.

Featuring Coupon Like Deals Page - VERY HIGH QUALITY Premium Plugins (over $500 REAL Value) - Ability To Create Awesome Pages, Sales Funnels Easily - $163.85 Profit Potential/Customer - JvZoo Ready

What can be done using the systems behind this website?

You can...

...drive traffic and build your list while making sales.

...easily create multi-level memberships.

...make the offers FREE or PAID membership level.

...drip feed content to your members.

...add more products.

...add other people's products as an affiliate.

..create AWESOME sales funnels: squeeze pages, sales pages, download pages, one time offer pages...etc. in no time.

...add your own payment links to the deals.

...customize Deal Directory Page, change color, header image.

...change Deals Price, you can even make some of them free to build a list.

... even add an exit-pop to the deals page while redirecting visitors to another offer (as they want to exit).

That's just doesn't get any EASIER (and CHEAPER) than this.

What products are included?

FlipStatPRO - Unique research software product, which makes Flippa research a breeze. - suggested DEAL price: $9.95

Underground Traffic - Video Course on Getting Traffic - suggested DEAL price: $17.00

Commission Heist - Windows Desktop Software for CB Research - suggested DEAL price: $7.95

Web Guard Dog - Wordpress Security Training course - suggested DEAL price: $7.00

Theme Designer - Online course on Designing WordpressThemes - suggested DEAL price: $9.95

Fast Start Videos - Video Tutorials For Online Marketers - suggested DEAL price: $9.95

Instant Success Online - Affiliate Marketing Training - suggested DEAL price: $17.00

Viral Marketing - E-Book on Viral Marketing - suggested DEAL price: $7.00

I could have pumped up the deals prices and claimed hundreds of $$$s potential, but I just wanted to keep them at DEAL's price level.

Of course you will be free to control the prices at your will, and there is REAL POTENTIAL.

Please look at the Deals Directory Page here: http://FlipStat.pro/Deals/

How much time does this site take to run?
    Depends.

What challenges are there with running this site?

You have to add your payment links.

You need to create a FREE JvZoo account and put in your JvZoo ID for affiliate commissions.

Add e-mail marketing provider's code, api key.

After initial setup you just have to drive traffic to the pages.

Site Transfer:

I do not provide hosting.

I do the transfer for you, if it's not godaddy hosting.

Cpanel is also preferred.

If you want different domain name, then buy it, and I will migrate the website on that domain name. (You will keep flipstat.pro domain as well)

If you are not sure, what hosting company to go with, ask me.

Why am I selling?

By trade I'm a computer programmer (mainly C++). I also love building stuff for the web. I don't like the maintenance part that much, so I just stick with things I like more.
    However, I'm still enthusiastic about internet marketing, been in it since 2009, done many projects for companies online and offline as well, so I'm happy to answer marketing questions asked by the successful bidder, if I can.

Also happy to answer questions about the website asked by anybody interested. :)

andrewshepherd, Feb 12, 2017 IP