1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WordPress Installation Error Message

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by My Montage, Apr 12, 2011.

So I have an issue with my WordPress site. When I go to my site it comes up with a page that says WordPress needs to be installed xyz xyz. I've had my website for 8 or 9 months now, so of course it's installed and all the software is updated. I have been getting redirected traffic to the site I was wondering if this could be the problem? If so, how do I fix it. When I attempt to access my site on my phone it says "cannot open the page because too many redirects occured". This only happens at times and other time it'll let you access the site with no issues. Weird.

If anyone has had this problem and knows how to fix it i'd greatly appreciate it. Please advise.

Thanks

My Montage, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  2. Mr.AD

Mr.AD Member

Best Answers:
    What is hosting your site hosted ? Do you think that is hacking problem ?

Mr.AD, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  3. My Montage

My Montage Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ipage.com is my hosting company. So far they've been really good. They give customer support but only with their products, and WordPress is a 3rd party software they only help with the initial setup and give no further assistance with WordPress after that. I may call them and see if everything ok on their end. I don't think that it's been hacked, but hey you never know. I get the regular amount of spam I just delete it when it's deteced and my site lock security is still working on my site, so i'm not sure what to think.

My Montage, Apr 12, 2011 IP
  4. jdownloads

jdownloads Active Member

Best Answers:
    sometimes when I have an issue, I go into cpanel and delete the plugin that may be causing the issue. I usually get lucky and find the right one. Its super easy to re-install a plugin than to re-do an entire site.

jdownloads, Apr 12, 2011 IP