1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress Hosting

Discussion in 'Programming' started by dabang, Dec 11, 2015.

Hi can anyone tell me how i can do this ?
    I want to start a site which will provide a customized wordpress ( plugin and theme )
    When user came they will find 3 option
    One free site where they can get that customized wordpress under our subdomain or they can use there own domain.
    another option is they can buy domain from us and get the customized wordpress
    And the premium one is unlimited HDD and bandwidth. (paid)

Which script can do this ??? Do whmcs have free addon that can install customized wordpress
    When anyone buy hosting ..
    User will get ftp, database and mail option from cpanel
    Other option will be disable from user/client.

Please help

Another thing .. how to stop client access in cpanel ??? when they create wordpress site from WHMCS

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2015
    dabang, Dec 11, 2015 IP
  2. th.sigit

th.sigit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure why would you want to do this if you are still asking how to do that. Your idea isn't unique and many had tried that, and some are already successful (such as wordpress.com, wpengine.com, I forgot others). How is your site unique compared to them? Anyway, I knew no ready made script that will do that, nor WHCMS plugin for doing this job, so you need to set this up from a scratch. However, all those three:
    You will definitely need Wordpress Multisite for this. I know there's a plugin that will let your user to register to your site and create a subdomain during registration, and you can manually change this subdomain onto a domain name from within your admin dashboard (similar to Wordpress.com). However to automate the process (including payment, interface, quota management), you will definitely need something more.

th.sigit, Dec 16, 2015 IP
  3. dabang

dabang Member

Best Answers:
    What is the plugin name ???

dabang, Dec 16, 2015 IP
  4. th.sigit

th.sigit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try harder.

th.sigit, Dec 16, 2015 IP
  5. elisagrace

elisagrace Peon

Best Answers:
    When it comes to web hosting, WordPress plays an important role. WordPress is now the common application on major web hosts, which is used by everyone to create his/her own website. WP Engine manages the WordPress hosting for assignments of important sites around the world.

First, you need to install WordPress Auto, know as a Bluehost. It’s a new WordPress update and it will be available within 24 hours.

Even, one can install DreamHost with one click. It has a two week trial and a free domain name and several free add-ons.

Then comes, Laughing Squid, it’s a by default installation through a customer’s supporting team. It gives a great customer support at cheap prices. For more add-ons like plugins, themes, you may check out few online sites.

elisagrace, Dec 28, 2015 IP
  6. drues1986

drues1986 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The nexcess wp hosting i found best and run this hosting one of my project with no problem over a year.

drues1986, Dec 28, 2015 IP