1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WOrdpress homepage now showing blank, kindly help

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by trimchic, May 18, 2015.

I have a website at: http://www.joblistuae.com. Everything was fine until i changed the preferred url to the www version Now the website is working, but shows a blank page when visitors try to access my homepage. If i try to search, it still brings up nothing, however, if i enter the direct url for the page, it opens, eg: www.joblistuae.com/job/aswar-engineering-dubai-2-mechanical-site-engineer-in-dubai/ the post would show.

could anyone offer osme help on how to get around this?

Thank you

trimchic, May 18, 2015 IP
  2. trimchic

trimchic Active Member

Best Answers:
    update to this, i noticed it shows after the reset button is pressed. and found this:

Documentation/Troubleshooting/Jobs don’t display until ‘reset’ is pressed
    Jobs don’t display until ‘reset’ is pressed
    If you notice your jobs requiring a reset to display, or you notice it searching for ‘Any Keyword’ and ‘Any Location’ on it’s own, you have a conflict with a placeholder shim script. These try to mimic HTML5 placeholders in order browsers which do not support them.

To fix, you’ll need to find the placeholder support JavaScript and comment it out/remove the script. Most commonly, these are found in theme

Can you guide on how to find the place holder support javascript

trimchic, May 19, 2015 IP