1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WordPress Help Needed

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by infotech rules, Nov 6, 2017.

Hi
    A friend of mine moved his WordPress website. But now he is facing an issue that the media fails to load. Can someone tell me what went wrong?
    See it shows a code instead of fetching relevant image is it a misconfiguration?

"[vp_post_entry type=”lists” id=”11027″ order=”5″][vp_post_entry type=”lists” id=”11028″ order=”6″][vp_post_entry type=”lists” id=”11029″ order=”7″][vp_post_entry type=”lists” id=”11030″ order=”8″]"
    website link: memeyourfriends.com. If you go through the contents it does not show images.

Please let me know as soon as possible.

infotech rules, Nov 6, 2017 IP
  2. robowarrior

robowarrior Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the images are not moved to the new repository. The code is still looking at the old location to grab the pictures and when it does not find those pictures, you end up seeing that error on your website.

robowarrior, Nov 12, 2017 IP
  3. bluebelt91

bluebelt91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looks fine to me, is this issue resolved?

bluebelt91, Nov 22, 2017 IP
  4. BadSyntax

BadSyntax Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Had a quick look through multiple pages on your website. Everything seems to be working as expected. If you're still having issues somewhere let us know!

BadSyntax, Dec 2, 2017 IP
  5. dimitarang

dimitarang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Was the website moved a couple of hrs ago? If it is like that just let the domain and everything else propagate. It sometimes takes 24 hrs even more. After that everything will be fine.

dimitarang, Dec 2, 2017 IP
  6. Cameron Fillers

Cameron Fillers Member

Best Answers:
    I just accessed your website and it looks like some of the content is very slow to load. I inspected your source, and it does not look like your friend is using CDN at all, which is no good for a very image heavy site.

Also, the source code for the site is 200KB, and looks to be taking about 2 seconds to load. Your friend may not having any caching enabled for their site. If they do, then the TTFB (time to first byte) is abnormally high, which may be why it is taking a while for content to load, or at least provides a bad user experience.

If your friend does not want to pay for CDN, then they may want to look into a lazyloader plugin.

Cameron Fillers, Jun 18, 2018 IP