1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress get_calendar() link filter by category - programmer needed

Discussion in 'Programming' started by depi, Apr 30, 2009.

Hello,

is there any "Wordpress hacker" who could help me with filtering links in the calendar (using get_calendar();) by categories?
    SEMrush
    I need to display links in calendar only from 1 specific category.

It will need just some SQL editing in the get_calendar() function, so if you know Wordpress you can do it in 2 minutes :)

If you can do it, just drop me a PM + your price.

Thank you so much!

depi, Apr 30, 2009 IP
    SEMrush
  2. koko5

koko5 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've dropped you PM with info about your task and added you in skype.

Regards

koko5, Apr 30, 2009 IP
  3. ansi

ansi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    personally i wouldn't recommend going that route and hacking the wordpress core. you're just asking for updates to be a pain in the oh-you-know. anyway what i would propose is to duplicate the calendar widget as another standalone plugin that would work the way you want and not have any changes made to the core. this way you can upgrade easily as new versions are released without worry of having to shell out money for someone to fix it every time or even have to worry about doing it yourself. i'm more than qualified for this but i am a professional and my prices reflect that. if you're interested, drop me a private message and we'll talk.

ansi, Apr 30, 2009 IP