1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Wordpress Experts to do "Reaction Buttons" like Buzzfeed on our site

Discussion in 'Programming' started by inzpiration, Nov 28, 2014.

Hello, we're looking for a very talented and experienced Wordpress expert that can integrate "Reaction Buttons" to our site, just like the ones you see on Buzzfeed's posts:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rsultan/cook-up-something-amazing-with-buzzfeed-food (At the end of the post)

Take a look at the image, this is what we need.

- User must be able to click any button and their vote will be recorded. (numbers below)
    - We must be able to see in the WP dashboard how many votes of each has a post.

That's it, if you have questions please let us know... there is a plugin that can do this, but the author hasn't updated it: here

P.S Please let me know if you can do it, and how much, I don't have a big budget for this, so please consider it.

thanks

Attached Files:

inzpiration, Nov 28, 2014 IP
  2. FutureKing

FutureKing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    check this http://abhinavsoftware.com/product/user-reaction-plugin-wordpress/

FutureKing, Dec 20, 2014 IP
  3. yashiyashi02

yashiyashi02 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If your problems is not solved then let me know ur gmail ID so that we can discuss this further.

yashiyashi02, Jan 22, 2015 IP