1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying WordPress expert to install and modify a theme

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Artashes, May 18, 2017.

If you are a WordPress expert who knows the software inside-out, I need help in setting up a WordPress-based site (a theme will be purchase from ThemeForest) for a sport club that I am helping.

I am familiar with the process, but I am running out of time and I lack coding skills to do the job quickly and modify/add certain things to the site.

There is an existing website, but I've already setup a different temporary test-site. I have to all the info right now. Overall, I don't expect any complex processes done, just normal sport club data: general info, photo galleries, news/updates, information about coaches, pricing maybe, personalized Google Map (on contact page perhaps), contact form. The theme I am buying already seems to have all these built-in features and ability to manage content from admin cp.

I need at least something working to show by Sunday, but if we are able to hook it up almost in full, that would impress even me (although it really doesn't have to be ready in full by Sunday).

I am expecting a true WordPress professional with attention to detail and aesthetics. Keeping up with the UI is extremely important to me, I am a visual person and will demand the job to be done not just correctly, but beautifully, so it fits the existing theme.

How to apply:

1. Start a conversation with me by submitting no more than 3 (that's 3, not 10) best WordPress-based sites you've worked on yourself.

2. Name your total price for the job until completion.

I will ONLY review those applications that actually followed the 2-step directions above, but due to volume of application I might potentially receive and lack of time, I will only respond to those candidates I will be impressed with the most. Payment will be made in milestones.

Artashes, May 18, 2017 IP
  2. Artashes

Artashes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Position filled. Thank you to everyone who applied.

Artashes, May 18, 2017 IP