1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling WordPress Email Subscription Service (600+ Subscribers AND Revenue)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ashfield212, Dec 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi there,

PlugThePress is an Email subscription service whereby users can Subscribe and receive exclusive offers on premium WordPress products such as Themes, Plugins & Services.

As of writing this, there are 74,652,825 websites built using WordPress, a large number of which use premium products to enhance user experience. This is a perfect opportunity to tap into an already huge market and promote offers on an affiliate basis (or negotiate with product vendors directly for exclusive deals).

Currently the website has 627 DOUBLE opt-in Email subscribers. These users signed up via the website directly and were not obtained by purchasing a list, through deceptive means or on the basis of a "freebie". This is a fresh Email list, it has only received ONE promotional Email from me in it's short existence (earnings below) and not spammed with nonsense, neither has it been sold elsewhere.

My Email marketing provider is AWeber. They handle my subscribers and provide a platform in which to send out any promotional Emails. For simplicity and reliability purposes, I highly recommend sticking with them. It's around $19/monthly, however they offer a 1 month free trial.

This website would be ideal for anyone looking to jump straight into Email marketing, or for an experienced marketer looking to expand ones portfolio.

Earnings generated from ONE promotional Email:

[​IMG]

Why are you selling this site?

I'm currently in the process of offloading old or redundant projects I've launched in the past, this been one of the more successful ones.

How is it monetized?
    It is currently monetized exclusively via affiliate commission. Recent earnings were generated from a promotion taken from JVZoo.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No.

How much time does this site take to run?
    A couple of hours weekly to continue adding fresh subscribers and composing new marketing Emails.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Email marketing in itself is a learning curve, albeit quite small! Learning the basics (if not already familiar) is a necessity to continue generating revenue. With regards to the running of the website, it is very straight forward indeed and largely automated.

Please feel free to get in-touch with any questions.

Serious buyers only please!

ashfield212, Dec 3, 2016 IP
  2. ashfield212

ashfield212 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Earnings generated from ONE promotional Email:

[​IMG]

ashfield212, Dec 3, 2016 IP