1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress ecomm/membership plugin with membership-level discounts

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Rydel23, Feb 2, 2012.

Hi there,

I'm desperately searching for a plugin or compatible plugins which would allow me to have a store on a clients wordpress site, with paid membership levels. The main feature I NEED is store wide membership-level discounts. Plugins which would also allow me to implement an affiliate program for referring memberships would be great.

I'm having a terrible time finding this. Many wordpress carts offer membership features, and there are tons of great membership plugins and stores separately, but none offer membership-level discounts (which seems crazy to me, because this is a popular feature). The only possible solution I've found is entering duplicates of all products for EACH membership-level and restricting access to each product and link based on membership. That's an insane amount of product management and administration for a feature that you would think should come standard in a shop/membership plugin.

Thanks so much for your help!

Rydel23, Feb 2, 2012 IP