1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress, Drupal, or Joomla?

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by Stax_Daniel, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Stax_Daniel

Stax_Daniel Guest

Best Answers:
    those are actually all the programs (except switch SMF for VB) i want to use...but i want the integration. I wonder if I can integrate all of those into Drupal...i'll have to check that out...

Stax_Daniel, Oct 15, 2007 IP
  2. blade007

blade007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Integrating that lot will require serious programming, by integrating I mean having one login and one style.

It would be possible to style them all as close as possible and have them linked up under subdirectories but that would force users to have multiple logins, for example for blog comments, VB logins, and mediawiki logins .. they would all be separate. To do it that way, would be straightforward .. the other way of sharing logins needs a lot of programming.

Xoops or Drupal might be able to do all that under the one umbrella, with plugin modules (although IMO they wouldn't be as powerful as standalone - after all those applications are best of the breed).

blade007, Oct 16, 2007 IP
  3. redcoat

redcoat Guest

Best Answers:
    I would definitely go with either Joomla or Drupal. WP isn't going to meet all your needs. I'm not too familiar with all the mods out there for Joomla, but I know Drupal can meet most of your needs (not sure on the member download feature you want).

redcoat, Oct 16, 2007 IP