1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress - Disable email sent on new user registration

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by kiplarson, Oct 25, 2007.

How do I disable the auto emails I get when a new user registers at my WP blog?

kiplarson, Oct 25, 2007 IP
  2. ORiN

ORiN Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am trying to find out about this as well but decided to disable user registration instead.

ORiN, Oct 26, 2007 IP
  3. kiplarson

kiplarson Peon

Best Answers:
    Perhaps there isn't an option to turn it off then? Maybe I'll just make an email address or set something up in Outlook that always sends stuff from wordpress registrations to that folder or something...

kiplarson, Nov 4, 2007 IP
  4. Pepdeal

Pepdeal Peon

Best Answers:
    hello,
    I have made a site on wordpress but when a new user register,it tells that his activation mail is sent to his email.this email also contain his password.but unfortunately,My sites does not send any activation mail to that member.It shows the message "your host may disable the mail function"

now,i want to disable this activation mail sending to the members upon registration.I have installed a plugin named hello,
    I have made a site on wordpress but when a new user register,it tells that his activation mail is sent to his email.this email also contain his password.but unfortunately,My sites does not send any activation mail to that member.It shows the message "your host may disable the mail function"

now,i want to disable this activation mail sending to the members upon registration.I have installed a plugin named bp-disable-activation but it does not work

Pepdeal, Aug 17, 2011 IP