1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Wordpress Designer & Site Completion

Discussion in 'Design' started by LindseyInteractive, Nov 27, 2017.

Hello,

We are looking for someone to come in and help us finish out the launch of our new website. We have 15 - 20 pages left to go for it, basically the template is all laid out, all you have to do is go in and for to correct the formatting, finalize pictures, bold keywords and things of that nature.

All the content will be provided, all the pages are setup, you just need to go in and finalize about 15 - 20 pages with of things, make sure all formatting matches the rest of the site, spacing is right, photos are good, etc.

Also, we need to make sure the form has a captcha and is working.

This will also lead to long term type of work as we will be needing more and more wordpress design work to be done.

You can go to http://testing.lindseyinteractive.com and take a look at all the "Industry Served" pages and then the Web Hosting, and all the Branding and Design & Research And analysis pages under our services to see what is left to be done.

You MUST send us the following information if you wished to be considered for this job. Email Address, Portfolio, Skype Information, and Price to complete the project.

LindseyInteractive, Nov 27, 2017 IP
  2. Manjit Singh

Manjit Singh Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, How are you?

I have a good experience in WordPress site creation so I can easily assist you. Please initiate with the interview process for further step.

Regards
    Manjit

Manjit Singh, Nov 28, 2017 IP
  3. Naksh

Naksh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good luck to you, hope you find someone matching your requirements in the forum.

Naksh, Nov 28, 2017 IP
  4. Jellee

Jellee Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I'm interested!

PM me if the work is still available.

Thanks