1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress Design

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by AchievementGuidesAdmin, Jul 30, 2014.

Hey everybody i was wondering how much a custom wordpress design would cost to hire out would love some feedback and thank you my website is achievementguides.com but its no were close to beeing done

AchievementGuidesAdmin, Jul 30, 2014 IP
  2. gotkloud

gotkloud Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey AchievementGuides,

I see that you've already got some steady content going and that you're on the TwentyTwelve theme. I would seriously recommend checking out ThemeForest or testing out other free themes before going on for a fully custom design. The more you learn about the themes and what capabilities they have they'll refine what you want out of a custom theme, and, heck you may just find a premade theme that works for all your needs at a fraction of the cost of a fully customized theme that you may want to extensively modify a bit later on. If you need any other help or have questions feel free to drop me a PM as we LOVE WordPress :)

gotkloud, Aug 1, 2014 IP
  3. AchievementGuidesAdmin

AchievementGuidesAdmin Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah im trying to do a xbox wordpress website theme but the free versions of theme kinda suck and outdated

AchievementGuidesAdmin, Aug 1, 2014 IP
  4. gotkloud

gotkloud Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In that case, test out ThemeForest and see if there is a really awesome theme you like. Shoot me a PM if you'd like and I'd be more than happy to guide you around and show you what to look for on the themes.

gotkloud, Aug 1, 2014 IP
  5. AchievementGuidesAdmin

AchievementGuidesAdmin Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you happen to have skype or do you just perfer digital point pms for site stuff

AchievementGuidesAdmin, Aug 1, 2014 IP