1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress database error

Discussion in 'Databases' started by aryst, Nov 30, 2007.

I have a new problem with my database. Can somebody help me with this problem. When I try to publish or save a post, I got this error message:

WordPress database error: [Table 'nimrodjo_wrdp1.wp_post2cat' doesn't exist]
    SELECT cat_ID AS ID, MAX(post_modified) AS last_mod FROM `wp_posts` p LEFT JOIN `wp_post2cat` pc ON p.ID = pc.post_id LEFT JOIN `wp_categories` c ON pc.category_id = c.cat_ID WHERE post_status = 'publish' GROUP BY cat_ID

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nimrodjo/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php:160) in /home/nimrodjo/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 391

Can somebody help, please? :(

aryst, Nov 30, 2007 IP
  2. drunnells

drunnells Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that this means that you are using a plugin or theme that doesn't work with your version of wordpress. I found this on the wordpress support forum.

drunnells, Dec 1, 2007 IP
    aryst likes this.
  3. aryst

aryst Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks drunnells...I've search through wp support forum and I got he answer...

aryst, Dec 1, 2007 IP