1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

wordpress css header

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by caligrafx, Nov 10, 2010.

I am designing a WordPress theme for the first time and can't figure out why in the header looks good on every page but the home page.

I think it has something to do with the fancy-font css but I have played with it for sometime now and can get anything different.

Any help would be great!

Thanks,
    Adam

http://www.caligrafx.com/clients/whiteoak/

caligrafx, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  2. caligrafx

caligrafx Active Member

Best Answers:
    I Have tried to apply the div with a background image and just have the image inside of the div and still get the same results.

caligrafx, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  3. Cash Nebula

Cash Nebula Peon

Best Answers:
    Simple typo, you have h1 instead of div for site-title on the main page. That would not normally be a problem, except you have clear:both for all the headings as well.

h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {
    	clear: both;
    	font-weight: normal;
    }

Code (markup):
    You can fix it by changing the h1 to div, or remove the clear:both from the headings.

Cash Nebula, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  4. neer

neer Peon

Best Answers:
    YEs Nebula is right.....Change that H1 to div for your front page....But I dont understand....Do you have 2 header files for wordpress....Or you are using the theme options for setting up the headers and all...

neer, Nov 11, 2010 IP