1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Wordpress Coder(s) Needed For Premium Quality Themes

Discussion in 'Services' started by iPod, Sep 6, 2010.

Hello everyone!

Our team is looking for coders. If you really have a passion for wordpress and love coding awesome looking templates then do feel free to contact me.

I need coders who can code quality premium looking themes, preferably with unique theme option page and custom fields. I really need the quality work! Cannot stress more on that! :) If you can be reasonable with the pricing and deliver quality all the time, that will surely give you the edge over others. Oh, did i forget mentioning that it's going to be a long term cooperation as well. I do have few coders for other scripts that have been with me for years.

Please note: If you are high headed and will continuously keep on changing your price slabs, or if you will get mad just because i point some error in your theme, then this offer is not for you mate!

Others, please Get back to me with your portfolio and email address and the pricing for wordpress themes coding.

If you only provide designing service only then please excuse me, we certainly don't want that! I have with me in team, the best designer of all ;)

Thanks

iPod, Sep 6, 2010 IP
  2. leksa

leksa Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interested for the job position.
    I'll PM you with email and portofolio

leksa, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  3. zenalisha

zenalisha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    MATE..

oN WHICH TECHNOLOGY YOU WANT YOUR THEMES WILL BE DESIGNED.

zenalisha, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  4. iPod

iPod Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Leksa, i didn't get your PM

I'm sorry mate but you need to be more specific as to what you are talking about. I said Wordpress but i guess you are looking for a different answer, which honestly i don't have a clue about!

I've answered all the PM's, if you didn't get a reply then please PM me again as i might have missed it!

iPod, Sep 7, 2010 IP