1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Wordpress Business directory websites needed - $100 Paypal

Discussion in 'Programming' started by joseph44, Feb 24, 2015.

Hi,

I want someone to make me a modified clone of the theme found here: https://demo.astoundify.com/listify/

The theme and plugins that it requires are all GPL, although some are paid., you should be able to locate them, just please make sure they are clean. Go to the TF salespage to see the plugins that it uses.

When you modify the theme, the New theme's Homepage should have almost the exact same look and feel as the original theme above (Listfy).

The top of the New homepage should look EXACTLY like the original - with the video background and the search bar overlay.

Beneath that will be featured categories and then featured listings, etc.

It should also have the payment tables right on the homepage.

In addition, it should the geo location features so that it automatically populates the website visitors city like on yp.com, etc.

->The major modifications you will do occur during the registration/payment/checkout process.
    I need this process to be cleaner and more efficient. I want it to be a single page checkout so you should have experience with woocommerce.

Plus I need the ability for business listings to have a video as a paid featured.

I also need some custom import/export features. This will enhance the claim listings capabilities.

Please, Only apply if you have experience working with wordpress business directory themes. Even better if you have experience with this theme.

After the new hompeage layout is in place you will design a few different variations of it to match an industry, such as Lawyers, Doctors, etc., so you should have both design and coding skills.

You will need to design up to 5 different versions in all, but the changes from one to another should be minimal.

Budget is $100
    Send me your skype and samples.

WE can also discuss keeping you on after its completed to provide support on an ongoing basis.

Thanks

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
    joseph44, Feb 24, 2015 IP
  2. rivalove.cz

rivalove.cz Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I can do that. Please contact me to or on skype: ladislavbalon

rivalove.cz, Feb 27, 2015 IP