1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress Blog SEO Service - Hot New Service! Get Ranked Better!

Discussion in 'Services' started by shamus, Jan 12, 2008.

Hey DP'ers - much love.

Just like the title suggests, I'm offering a service that I truly believe is much needed across the blogosphere. With so many people setting up self-hosted Wordpress blogs, it's mind blowing that only a fraction of them are optimized for that sweet, sweet organic search engine traffic.

Sure, social bookmarking and networking are awesome ways to get traffic, but if you aren't ranking in the SE's for the phrases you're pimping, then you're losing a lot of free, possibly HIGHLY targeted traffic from the major search engines.

So, with my love of SEO and Wordpress, I would like to get together with you for an easy (almost stupidly easy) process to get your blog SEO'd the way it should be. Don't waste those valuable articles anymore - you deserve the traffic .

I'm catering to two types of bloggers here:

1. The blogger who knows of SEO, but absolutely does not have the time to mess with it.

2. Those who basically say "What is SEO, and why is it important to me?"

Now, as most webmasters/bloggers know, there are no guarantees when it comes to SEO, HOWEVER, with the right knowledge and tools, you can almost inevitably start ranking better in the search engines with no problem at all. In the SEO world - time is golden. Also, my own cliche, "Optimize it, and they will come".

Also I might add that while Google remains KING of search engines (with a fat 55% market share), there is still another 45% of share left, which is split among Yahoo, MSN, Ask, and some others. A lot of SEO's will concentrate solely on Google, and by doing that, you could be missing 45% more traffic from the smaller fish in the pond. I won't let you make that mistake :)

So, now it's time to commit. If you have no time, or no clue about utilizing proper SEO of your Wordpress blog, let's talk. Optimizing that sweet blog of yours will definitley end up in more traffic for the long run, and that is what will truly make you successful. Are you serious about becoming a successful blogger?

Of course, I do all of the initial work, and I will set you up with the tools needed to maintain. I'm easy to get in touch with, and should you ever have any questions, I will always (within reason) do my best to answer them in a timely manner.

For this wonderful (basic) service/consultation - I will start with a special rate of $25. If I feel your site is already optimized, don't worry, I won't pull a shade tree mechanic move and take your money anyway. I truly LOVE SEO, and I want to help you move forward and be successful with your blog.

I leave you with a free SEO tip:

It was confirmed by many top SEO's that by simply renaming a file name with a keyword your targeting, you could see a positive movement in your rankings. For example, if you target the keyword "rifle scopes", make sure you save the filename of the rifle scopes page as "rifle_scope.html" or "rifle-scopes.html". Also, always use ALT tags for your images with the keyword you're targeting. It may not be hugely significant, but it could give you the edge over your competitor!

shamus, Jan 12, 2008 IP
    Pathan likes this.
  2. billy2k

billy2k Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi
    iam intrested, please pm me

billy2k, Jan 12, 2008 IP
  3. shamus

shamus Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    billy2k - thank you for your interest, I've responded with a PM earlier, but didn't get anything in return. Let me know at your soonest convenience!

Thanks

shamus, Jan 12, 2008 IP
  4. Pathan

Pathan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can You please PM me some more details? Thanks
    Edit: Ordered his services for one of my blog

Pathan, Jan 12, 2008 IP
  5. shamus

shamus Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alright! First customer consultation complete, and we made great improvements! Thanks Pathan, and I hope to hear a review of what you thought :)

I'm looking forward to seeing how much more search engine love you'll start getting!

shamus, Jan 13, 2008 IP
  6. Pathan

Pathan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Review:
    I ordered the Blog SEO service from Shamus, and I'm completely amazed at what he did for me. There were so many little things that I was not aware of that he helped me correct. Even though my blog is fairly new, I'm really happy that it's optimized for the search engines now. It will definitely make a difference in my traffic!! I highly recommend to all Wordpress bloggers who need SEO help.

Pathan, Jan 13, 2008 IP
  7. crazlunatic

crazlunatic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Pathan, does he teach you too?

crazlunatic, Jan 13, 2008 IP
  8. shamus

shamus Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello craz!

Just in case Pathan isn't subscribed to this thread anymore, I'll answer for him!

Answering your question: Yes, I not only help get things in order, but I leave you with knowledge that you can use time and again to practice good blog SEO.

If you want to talk more, just shoot me a PM! Thanks!

shamus, Jan 13, 2008 IP
  9. shamus

shamus Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Special sale - first two responders will get a discount on this awesome service! Just read the review above from my first customer - very happy!

Only $20 for the first two serious inquires.

Or you could pay a company $300 for the same info - it's up to you!

shamus, Jan 14, 2008 IP
  10. gadgetgurl7

gadgetgurl7 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested in hearing more. Do you do SEO other than blogs? Please send me a PM

gadgetgurl7, Jan 15, 2008 IP
  11. NYSPORTSWORLD

NYSPORTSWORLD Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am also interested please pm me.

NYSPORTSWORLD, Jan 16, 2008 IP
  12. shamus

shamus Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM sent to you earlier bro, get back to me with the info if you get time. Thanks again!

shamus, Jan 16, 2008 IP
  13. pharcyded

pharcyded Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am about to start a blog and am interested in your services. PM me when you get a chance. :)

pharcyded, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  14. pharcyded

pharcyded Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Very helpful in answering my questions as shamus is obviously knowledgeable in this area. I look forward to using the service in the future, and would recommend you use this service if you are thinking about blogging just for the easy to learn run down of the business if nothing else! Thanks again for all your help!....will probably pm you tomorrow with more questions lol. ;)

pharcyded, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  15. eriklb

eriklb Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I ready to take this up -- PM me

eriklb, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  16. shamus

shamus Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the great review pharcyded! I really appreciate it!

I'm on my way to bed at the moment (it's late here!), and I just wanted to let everyone know that if you're interested in my services, to please post on this thread stating your interest, and send me a PM with your URL and your current situation and how you would like to improve.

I will basically analyze your site, and competitors for your targeted keywords/keyphrases, and write up a comprehensive, custom report on improvements you can make to start benefiting from better rankings in the search engines. I'm very friendly and easy to talk to, and no questions is stupid in my eyes. I want to help you, seriously.

If you're interested in your own report, and want to get in line, please send payment ($25) to:

ryanshamus [at] gmail.com

Depending on how many are in front of you, I can usually have your report delivered within 48 hours (usually sooner). I also give you the options of asking any remaining questions on MSN or AIM.

Thanks and hope to talk to you all soon!

Shamus

shamus, Jan 17, 2008 IP
  17. phgonline

phgonline Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Awesome advice

phgonline, Jan 18, 2008 IP
  18. shamus

shamus Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks phg!!!

shamus, Jan 19, 2008 IP
  19. cashwealth

cashwealth Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    shamus,
    can u improve my blog
    realestatefortmyers dot info?
    thx

cw

cashwealth, Jan 19, 2008 IP
  20. shamus

shamus Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sent you a PM cashwealth! Hope to hear back from you.

Also, just finished up another client, so I'm free right now if anyone wants to hop aboard!

Thanks - Shamus

shamus, Jan 21, 2008 IP