1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress archive

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by designventures, Dec 10, 2014.

There are many websites I have made for the clients and over the time frame, some clients decide to shut the website down (No longer in business). Most of my clients are startups. So shutting down the website is a major problem.

But what happens is once the site is shutdown, now goes my portfolio loss. I cannot show the site to future clients. I know I can do pdf etc but i think its not the best way.

Is there any way I can Archive the website Copy which is up and running but password protected. I use wordpress. Any tips on best way to deal with this issue? I used to move wp sites to other domains, but at one stage, things started crashing or hard to maintain the sites (tough when u r not getting paid)

Any tips and advice. ( I am tired of Wp/plugins upgrading softwares every month days)

designventures, Dec 10, 2014 IP