1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

wordpress and ecommerce and lots of shops

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by laserfink, Jul 11, 2015.

got about 60 urls , spare , would like to try and monetise them by sticking a
    product or two on them

would like one single ADMIN though and different themes across the shops

any premade solutions for this kind of project ?

laserfink, Jul 11, 2015 IP
    infonote likes this.
  2. laserfink

laserfink Active Member

Best Answers:
    sorry in case its not clear , ideally looking for ONE ADMIN , so thats one database of products and i can
    pull one or two different products for each site

also whats happens with updates , i dont like idea of having to log into 60 sites to apply an upgrade type hassle !!

ideas or offers really appreciated

laserfink, Jul 11, 2015 IP
  3. laserfink

laserfink Active Member

Best Answers:
    wow .. really no ideas ? for me ?

laserfink, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  4. purelythemes

purelythemes Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You could do it with WordPress, but since WooCommerce is plugin, by nature the multisite features will not work perfectly as you intend to. Still, multisite is the keyword you wanna google further for.

purelythemes, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  5. Nick B.

Nick B. Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have 60 different websites or 60 pages under the same domain? If it's 60 different sites I'd join an ad network and find a decent ad plugin to install. There are plenty of these plugins available. If it's just a single domain I'd consider woocommerce, or as I just mentioned an ad plugin to showcase affiliate products. It would be easy enough to join amazon affiliates for example and have a different product on each page that relates to what each page is about.

I haven't done much with amazon recently, but I do remember the commissions were kind of low unless you are moving volumes of items that sell for a decent amount.

Nick B., Aug 13, 2015 IP