1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

wordpress and drupal, which is better?

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by sexymassage, May 26, 2009.

1. aeroz1

aeroz1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good to be positive attitude. I love the usability of WordPress. I love the power of Drupal. I use both for different projects. I like usability, but I NEED power for some projects. In other words, I can see myself using WordPress more and more as time goes on.

aeroz1, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  2. cakka

cakka Member

Best Answers:
    it is depent on your needs..
    i have use joomla, drupal and wordpres...
    each of them have a different advantages...

cakka, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  3. whiteeaglet

whiteeaglet Peon

Best Answers:
    In terms of better, I would believe Drupal but in terms of ealier, I would say WP.

whiteeaglet, Aug 19, 2010 IP
  4. DCrux334

DCrux334 Guest

Best Answers:
    Although both content management systems have their own advantages and disadvantages, WordPress is generally considered the perfect choice for beginner webmasters. Advanced web developers should take in consideration Drupal because it offers superior freedom and control as compared with other CMS. A lot of webmasters use both CMS, based on their needs for a certain website. The limitations of both Drupal and WordPress depend only on the experience and resources of the user. Using proper plugins, WordPress can beat any current CMS. On the other hand, a right developer using Drupal can create such superior website that WordPress canot possibly manage. In the end, the final decision relies on the webmaster, on their specific needs and on their experience level.

DCrux334, Aug 21, 2010 IP
  5. mrgaoyi

mrgaoyi Peon

Best Answers:
    Drupal is more flexible but consumes more server resource than WP. It depends on what kind of website you want to develop.

mrgaoyi, Aug 22, 2010 IP
  6. Sadi

Sadi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Personally I prefer Drupal. But if you are thinking of Blog only then go for WP without question. Otherwise Drupal would be the right choice.
    Drupal has generic structure to built any site you want. It is easy to extend and built with security in mind. Though you may need some learning curve.

Sadi, Aug 24, 2010 IP