1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling WordPress and Coding Tutorials Site - 100% AUTOMATED - STARTER SITE HAS ORGANIC TRAFFIC

Discussion in 'Sites' started by cronik, Dec 31, 2017.

Why are you selling this site?

I have switched careers. I am no longer developing websites or doing online marketing, nor do I have the time to do it on the side.

How is it monetized?

This site currently has infolinks ads on it, and is bringing in a few cents a day, nothing major. But, it's a good start, especially considering the fact I haven't done anything to promote it yet.

The site has been indexed in Google, Bing and Yahoo, and does get organic traffic with little SEO efforts.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

Yes. It has a Twitter tied to it that has 35.4k REAL followers. The Twitter was originally used for my freelancing business, but it is now used to automatically publish the latest posts on the site.

It's all automated, and there are a bunch of new posts published on a daily basis.

How much time does this site take to run?

None. It's all automated. The new owner should focus on marketing efforts to boost traffic. The site will only continue to grow with proper social media management and marketing.

What challenges are there with running this site?

Right now I am selling the site so I don't have to pay for web hosting. I don't have the time or extra cash to fund the marketing for the site. With proper marketing, this site will be huge in no time.

cronik, Dec 31, 2017 IP