1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress - A small black border automatically got added to header while updating a plugin, why?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by GAdsense, Nov 27, 2015.

Hey,

While editing security components for iThemes security plugin (I assume) caused the site to display a little differently. Padding has been added to the top and a 1px black border as well.

I've tried disabling all the plugins and such things but nothing has worked so far. I can edit main theme's css and that might cure the problem. But I want to understand why it might have happened and what can be the cure for this.

Thanks.

GAdsense, Nov 27, 2015 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'd be wanting to "inspect" the page and see what's driving the css change and that might lead you to some code that's been changed accidentally or as part of a plugin upgrade.

sarahk, Nov 28, 2015 IP
  3. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much Sarah. I just read your post and was about to give you administrator access via PM since you're a staff member here and very trusted as well. In the meantime, I removed some styles manually and it was working fine then. But I didn't want to edit main css files and reverted back the changes. So suddenly after reversing the changes, it is working fine now, automatically!

By the way, I just updated two plugins as well. But it started to work well even before the updates. Strange.... but a lot of thanks to you for coming forward to provide support.

GAdsense, Nov 28, 2015 IP
    rsrikanth05 likes this.