1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Woocommerce shipping problems

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by imza86, Jan 25, 2016.

For shipping there are 2 conditions that i would like to use.

Mostly for international shipping i want my shipping fee to be counted based on per item. So lets say a chair shipping cost is $10, it will be $20 for 2.

There is also another condition mostly for my local shipping where i want it to be based on per order. So only $10 for orders for chairs for any quantity.

How do i set this up ? I am currently using table rate shipping http://codecanyon.net/item/table-rate-shipping-for-woocommerce/3796656?s_phrase=&s_rank=1.

Anybody also using table rate shipping can help me ? Because it seems that you can select only 1 condition, either per item or per order.

Thanks!

imza86, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nigel Lew, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  3. AzharNayeem

AzharNayeem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello @imza86,
    I am not aware of how your plugin works, but I am using a plugin called WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro Plugin for similar purpose.
    You have two queries; Setting cost per item and cost per order (for local pickup).
    For the first problem, you can create a Shipping Class, say "Chairs" and use the Table Rate plugin to create a rule and set method title (like CHAIRS), assign the shipping class and set cost per unit as $10.
    For the next one, set local pickup cost ($10) in the Shipping Zone section of the Shipping settings (Here's how to set the cost).

These settings will give your customer, two shipping options for the product 'chair' as "Local Pickup:$10.00" and "CHAIRS:$10.00". As the customer increases the quantity, the rate for CHAIRS option also increases with no change in Local Pickup option.

A small note: The table rate shipping method CHAIRS may not be available if you add a different product. You can add a code snippet to make it work.

Hope this helps.

AzharNayeem, Jan 6, 2017 IP