1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Woocommerce Plugin Developer Needed!

Discussion in 'Programming' started by achod, Dec 10, 2014.

I am the owner of www.giftswithstyle.com and am looking for someone to help us insert our products into Google shopping in other countries around the world. To do this we need to have different languages and currencies in our google product feed. We already have plugins for currency and language but these do not send the language and currency data to the product feed. So I am looking for someone who can adapt our existing plugins so that they send information to the google product feed and enable us to list products in google shopping in other countries.

Please PM me with your details and a price if you are able to do this work.

Thanks

Alex

achod, Dec 10, 2014 IP
    abeja_reina_1989 likes this.
  2. cpoalmighty

cpoalmighty Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Will you accept an hourly price because there is no way to estimate the level of work required without reviewing your entire setup and coding etc

cpoalmighty, Dec 10, 2014 IP
  3. achod

achod Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    achod, Dec 10, 2014 IP
  4. cpoalmighty

cpoalmighty Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will still have to insist on the hourly due to the various complications which may or may not be involved in getting things to work exactly the way you like it. With that said, I would PM you my hourly rate and we can proceed from there

cpoalmighty, Dec 10, 2014 IP