1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Won't get billed, right?

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by fryman, Jul 7, 2006.

Well, I made a dumb move and signed up to adcenter. I didn't know that the minimum bid per click was 5 cents, I wanted a network that had one-cent bids like Adsense.

So I won't be using adcenter for the moment. I noticed they charge a $5 signup fee, that is all they charge, right? I won't get billed for anything else and can just leave my account over there sitting without any movement, correct?

fryman, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  2. dshah

dshah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes, if you don't have ads running then they don't have anything else to bill you. Its pay per click, no click no pay (except those 5$)

dshah, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  3. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    I wonder what those 5 bucks are for... at least Adwords gives you a credit voucher for any fees they charge when signing up

Any other good networks with one cent bids out there you can recommend?

fryman, Jul 7, 2006 IP
  4. Art

Art Peon

Best Answers:
    Fryman: You should definitely try AdBrite if you havn't already (although be wary of the clicks/banner, since single banners may actually display multiple ads), although I'm amazed that you've still managed to find that golden ground of regular 1c bids these days.

Art, Jul 8, 2006 IP
  5. MadCenter

MadCenter Peon

Best Answers:
    FYI, Google adWords no longer has a minimum of 0.01 did anyone else notice all their keywords getting dropped and being inflated to over 10.00 per click minimum! :mad:

MadCenter, Jul 16, 2006 IP
  6. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    its too bad what you feel about adcenter... I think its pretty unreal for the pricing.

I would call them and make sure your not going to get billed

Shoemoney, Jul 16, 2006 IP
  7. macnesa23

macnesa23 Peon

Best Answers:
    5 signup fee in done its msn's.........in the terms and conditions...........sorry mein.....

macnesa23, Jul 18, 2006 IP
  8. MadCenter

MadCenter Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally, I would like my 5 dollars back, they have done NOTHING to deserve my 5 dollars, I spoke to supervisors and some guy named "Dave" from support, who was very helpful, but the supervisor did not give me my 5 Dollars back! Oh well, I guess it will just have to be one of those things that we will talk about in here forever because 5 dollars is such a large amount.... sarcastic

MadCenter, Jul 19, 2006 IP