1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Womens Rights -- Are they for all women or just some women?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Will.Spencer, Dec 15, 2005.

1. Crazy_Zap

Crazy_Zap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Posts 276-278. Very interesting gtech. Again, I HAVE TO ASK, what is your assertion?

Crazy_Zap, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  2. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Why, it's simply just the same assertion that gworld makes, every day. Nothing more, nothing less. ;)

What is yours?

GTech, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Gtech

I make an assertion that ALL religions Islam, Christianity, Judaism are dangerous in the hand of fanatics and we should fight ALL religions by educating the people so they will not have a need for a superstition called God in their life.

I also think that Bush administration and terrorist organizations such as bin laden are the 2 side of the same coin that believe in using terror and violence to gain their objectives, are you agreeing with me? ;)

gworld, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  4. Crazy_Zap

Best Answers:
    Again, I HAVE TO ASK, what is your assertion?

5. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think Gtech already stated that he has the same opinion as me, here is mine:

I make an assertion that ALL religions Islam, Christianity, Judaism are dangerous in the hand of fanatics and we should fight ALL religions by educating the people so they will not have a need for a superstition called God in their life.

I also think that Bush administration and terrorist organizations such as bin laden are the 2 side of the same coin that believe in using terror and violence to gain their objectives

gworld, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  6. GTech

Best Answers:
    Yet you choose to attack Christians and Americans exclusively, as if no one notices. You may resume your duties attacking Christians and Americans now.

GTech, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  7. GTech

Best Answers:
    LOL, well, that's something I don't think we'll ever see. How could I possibly agree with someone that spends all their time making excuses for terrorists and attacking Christians, Jews and Americans?

Of course, you trying to fabricate a position to cover up what your posts do, day in and day out, is charming! The real question is, based on your history here, do you think it will work?

GTech, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  8. Crazy_Zap

Best Answers:
    And you're any different?

Boy, are you ever going to be red-faced if they ever find out that these girls were killed by a non-muslim.

9. GTech

Best Answers:
    Again, I have to say...Why, it's simply just the same assertion that gworld makes, every day. Nothing more, nothing less.

Perhaps I should have posted some Nazi trivia; it would have been crystal clear.

GTech, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  10. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It seems you are in everybody's mind:

Hitler said he is a Christian but you know that he is not.

KKK says that they are a Christian organization but you know that they are not.

I say that I condemn ALL religious fanatics and we should fight ALL religion but educating people but you don't think I mean it. :rolleyes:

Did they teach a new skill to the former corporals in the army on how to read the mind of people and be psychic that I am not aware of? :rolleyes:

gworld, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  11. Crazy_Zap

Best Answers:

Perhaps you should just answer the question. :D

12. GTech

Best Answers:
    Do you suggest there are other head choppers? If only you had the same reaction when your friend, gworld, posts his Christian bashing. But, that's probably asking for too much from someone that tries to pawn himself off as being against all equally.

Starting to see the picture yet?

GTech, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  13. GTech

Best Answers:
    I already did. Perhaps your IQ isn't high enough to see it ;)

GTech, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  14. GTech

Best Answers:
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...,1,1069210.story?coll=chi-newsnationworld-hed
    Can't turn your head for a second with another getting chopped off. I can't imagine why educating girls is such a bad thing.

GTech, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  15. Crazy_Zap

Best Answers:

I see all too clearly. I'm not running around slapping him on the back either. You too, ignore post after post. But I don't assume that you agree with them. (Talk about a straw man) :rolleyes:

And you STILL have not answered the question. (Nice try at the slight of hand, though.) ;) I really liked magicians as a kid! :D

What is your assertion by posting the aforementioned posts 276-278?

16. e10

e10 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Gtech,

Sometimes you make sense and sometimes you come across like a crazy old woman afraid someone is going to steal her knitting needles. Why do you have to decry the IQ, education, literacy or humanity of any other poster who wishes to make a point which happens to disagree with your own?

Here is a New Year challenge for you.:

I will respect the right of others to an opiniom

If I disagree, I will do so without recourse to racial, religious or intellectual name-calling.

e10, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  17. GTech

Best Answers:
    I don't take issue with your linked posts at all. Doug was just being nice. Nor do I claim to be an atheist. But you are, even if remotely, starting to get the picture and for that, you deserve that credit. But "not slapping him on the back," don't be shy, you can go all the way ;) You know the deal!

My assertion was noted twice. That you are not intelligent enough to see it, is something you will have to come to grips with. I see it is tearing at your soul ;)

Conversions?
    http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&xml=/news/2006/01/05/nshot05.xml

GTech, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  18. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    "One, two, three four. Every night we pray for war. Five, six, seven, eight. Rape. Kill. Mutilate."

Marine training runs chant

"Several sergeants have been charged with the sexual abuse and rape of young women soldiers. One of them, accused of raping nine women, threatened to kill his victims if they told their superiors."

"There is evidence that many thousands of women in the U.S. military have been sexually harassed, assaulted and raped. In a recent Pentagon survey, half of the 47,000 female soldiers, sailors and fliers who responded said they were subjected in the last year to some form of sexual harassment or abuse, including rape. "

"Most of the thousands of incidents of sexual harassment and assault in the military are never reported. And when women do report such crimes, things for them usually only get worse.

Sixty percent of the women who told the Pentagon survey that they had been abused said they did not make a formal complaint--in large part because they feared retaliation. Many of the women who've been harassed and abused in the military talk about how they felt powerless because they were being victimized by commanding officers--who they were supposed to obey and submit to 24 hours a day. "

"In Kin Town alone, where 21,000 Marines are stationed: A 12-year-old schoolgirl was abducted and raped by three U.S. soldiers in September 1995. Four months earlier, a 24-year-old woman was beaten to death with a hammer by a U.S. soldier. In 1993, a soldier raped an Okinawan woman, then escaped while in the custody of U.S. military police. In 1985, a 40-year-old woman was abducted and raped by two soldiers. In 1975, two junior high school students going for a swim at the beach were stoned until they lost consciousness and were then raped by a Marine. The year before, a 17-year-old woman was gang-raped by U.S. soldiers. And during the Vietnam War, 17 women were murdered by military personnel who were on R&R leave in Okinawa."

More recent times:

"Philippine prosecutors yesterday charged four US marines with raping a 22-year-old Filipina woman in a case that could strain friendly ties between the two countries."

US marines charged with rape

"An American marine has been charged with molesting a schoolgirl on the southern Japanese island of Okinawa. "

Okinawa marine charged

"Intensifying a sexual misconduct inquiry that began last spring, the Marine Corps has charged two drill instructors with raping trainees at a military base in Missouri, officials said Wednesday.

The rape charges are an outgrowth of misconduct cases brought against seven Marine instructors in a training detachment at Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri. All were accused in April of a range of charges, including sexual harassment and inappropriate sexual relations with students under their jurisdiction. One has been convicted."

Marine Drill Instructors Charged After Raping Several New Recruits

I am sorry little willy, may be I misunderstood you. Did you mean that you want to stop the rapes or did you want to increase the number of rapes? :rolleyes:

gworld, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  19. GTech

Best Answers:
    This falls back to what I've been saying all along. The fence sitters, the enablers, those that have the sudden high moral ground when islam is in the spot light (not very often, with the way gworld persistently bashes Christians and Americans[edit]even while I'm composing a response![edit]) come rushing in with the "not all do xyz." But miraculously, unless made obvious and they feel compelled to take note, those same are silent any other time it doesn't involve islam.

Such is the case with your comments above. For example, I've been attacked regarding my stupidity, education, etc. by the very same party (and others), yet you don't highlight that, instead, choosing to highlight the other side. Have you given any thought to that?

I sincerely thank you for that. I do know you are nice person and your intentions are well.

GTech, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  20. GTech

Best Answers:
    gworld, what's the difference between this, and when women of islam are abused, raped, murdered?

I'd like to give you the opportunity first, to see if you actually know.

GTech, Jan 5, 2006 IP