1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Women Clothing Website Brandable Domain

Discussion in 'Sites' started by yogadull, Jun 24, 2014.

Women Clothing Website Brandable Domain for Sale http://plussizeclothes4u.com is a huge auto updated Amazon Affiliate website. You can earn commissions from the Amazon Affiliates Program which is one of the most trusted and favored affiliate programs. This professionally built website carries a large inventory, with every single product containing your affiliate ID to ensure you receive your commissions.

The domain plussizeclothes4u.com is a very brandable short keyword related domain name which the visitors easily remember. The domain is registered at GoDaddy.com and can be pushed free of cost to your godaddy account.

Website Features:
    - Based on WordPress and uses a special premium Amazon affiliate plug-in
    - Search Engine Optimized
    - Very good niche
    - No stock to hold
    - No customers to deal with
    - No suppliers to let you down
    - No shipping charges to you
    - No additional monthly cost
    - Premium domain name and beautiful design
    - User friendly admin panel - simple design to increase conversion
    - A money machine for 24/7!

Expenses:
    None a side for the hosting costs. I currently hosted on shared server for just $49/year – with discount. So it really doesn’t cost you too much to run the business.

What You Will Get:
    - Premium Domain Name, all files and Database
    - FREE push to godaddy account
    - FREE transfer to server host (if you want it)

yogadull, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  2. softech02

softech02 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you tell me if you own this website https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/insurance-website-make-252-last-30-days.2705368/ ?

I paid your friend Steve benedict (for progressive2008 dot org) but now he stopped answering me. He had been after me to buy this website and today when I paid the invoice.. he kept on saying that his friend (probably you) is transferring domain to my account but I never recd. the domain. Then he said he's is checking out with his friend and never came back. He is not replying me anymore.

Could you please help me resolving this issue, I am so f**ed up at this moment and so very tensed !

softech02, Jun 25, 2014 IP