1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WIX SEARCH BAR HELP PLEASE - I’M STUCK

Discussion in 'JavaScript' started by Mark005, Mar 30, 2020.

I am a 14-year-old new to coding, so please be patient. I am learning as quick as I can.

The website is a wix website.

I need a Search that takes a text input element and then filters multiple columns of a Wix dataset.

It should be able to filter by rows.

For example: the search “clinical studies” should search each row of data for both the words “clinical” AND “study”.

For a positive result, the words “clinical” AND “study” must appear in the same row -- they could be in different columns but would have to be on the same row.

I already have a search that I set up, but it does not work the way I need.

I am a volunteer helping with the data management of a COVID-19 research library. It is put together by doctors who don’t know anything about coding so I am helping with that. You can see what I’ve done so far here: https://www.pandemicity.org/clinical-research

I have had some help from forums but if anyone has better ideas of how I can get questions answered or pointed in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Are there better forums or pages? Or a reference book? I just need a bit of coaching as I work these things out.

Thank you very much.

Mark005, Mar 30, 2020 IP