1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback Without a doubt the most organized forum I've found!

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by ditter, Aug 22, 2018.

Hello everyone, I take the time to write this because I recently joined this forum, and the truth is that I loved it, I just posted a post and then several users advised me and told me how I should post and where. Really unbelievable.

On the other hand the sections of it are catalogued in such a way that everything fits as it should, I have seen many forums that fail when organizing the topics, but this one has certainly left me impressed, very good.

And finally the community. Really, excellent, I have never met people who were willing to help so effectively and without asking for anything in return.

Congratulations.
    Thanks for reading this!
    ditter.

ditter, Aug 22, 2018 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yes there certainly is that element here, no doubt about it. But post something stupid or incorrect, inaccurate or contentious, and you will wonder what fell on you. In any event welcome aboard and I look forward to reading your contributions.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    Spoiltdiva, Aug 22, 2018 IP
  3. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    I for one appreciate reading different points of view. Often I find reading both sides of a different opinion is helpful.

Smyrl, Aug 22, 2018 IP