1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Withdrawing funds from Webmoney to Indian Bank Account !!

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by spicejar, Feb 22, 2012.

Hi !! ,

i have some decent amount in my Webmoney WMZ purse and would like to withdraw the same to a bank account in India .. How long it would take ???
    Please suggest me ways to do the same .... Heard it can only be done through third-party exchangers ...

Someone , who has experience on the same please explain the ways ... Is it possible to transfer Webmoney to Paypal ... what are the fees that the exchangers charge and also please suggest some good exchangers (if that is the only withdrawal option ) ...

Thanks...

spicejar, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  2. Jewtopia

Jewtopia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just metioned eForexGold exchanger in another topis in regards to Liberty Reserve. They also do Webmoney out-exchanges, 5%. I work with Liberty Reserve and do not use Webmoney, but I saw on their website they do these exchanges, so it is worth checking this out.

Jewtopia, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  3. Soccerov

Soccerov Peon

Best Answers:
    You can transfer Webmoney to your bank account using webmoney official service

Soccerov, Apr 16, 2012 IP
  4. hoangvu

hoangvu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Somedays to transfer complete, exclude saturday and sunday

hoangvu, Apr 16, 2012 IP