1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Withdrawing $1600~ AUD from Paypal, but only few months underage.

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by prodigyinspired, Feb 29, 2016.

?

What should my friend do?

1. Use a fake ID as a proof of DOB.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Just use his current, legitimate ID.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    I have a buddy who has made money from trading/selling skins in CSGO, and plans to use it to build a computer for himself.

However, the only option he has is to use Paypal to withdraw this money, and since it exceeds $1000, a proof of DOB/information is required.

He's currently 17 and is turning 18 in August, however he wants to grab the money ASAP. Is it okay for him to just post his documents/licence which contains his DOB (which he is currently under 18) since its only a few months away, or will he be needing a photoshopped ID to get past Paypal?

Thanks.

prodigyinspired, Feb 29, 2016 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Is this urgent...? Be better wait or you can sell your balance paypal to another member who need it and change with bank account transfer... My suggest find on your local forum..

What your country btw, in mime I got alot buyer who looking for paypal balance and change it with money transfer to your bank

Good luck

robyries, Feb 29, 2016 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As 18 is the legal age to get a Paypal account, he has committed fraud by lieing when he opened the paypal account. There are consequences for doing that.
    Seriously? That is even more fraudulent.
    There is a good chance that he will never see or get that money

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    Agent000, Mar 5, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Can he get the money put into his parents' paypal account?
    Not a good way to start your adult life having "fraud problems" with an important financial institution like paypal!

sarahk, Mar 6, 2016 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.