1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

With video becoming so popular, is copywriting/content creation still a good idea for a busines

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by wheelstb, Aug 17, 2016.

I just launched my content marketing/copywriting business. The core of my business is to create written marketing content for other businesses.
    SEMrush
    However, lately it seems like video marketing is all over the place. I know you will still need video scripts. But I'm wondering if copywriting/content writing is going to be a lost cause before I have enough time to establish myself?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

wheelstb, Aug 17, 2016 IP
    SEMrush
  2. TPvinod

TPvinod Active Member

Best Answers:
    Content is KING. Even for video marketing, content is needed. I work with companies making explainer videos and provide the "scripts" they need!

As long as Google is around & focuses on providing value to its users, there's no DEATH for content writing :) That's my two cents and I strongly believe that as well.

TPvinod, Aug 18, 2016 IP
  3. wheelstb

wheelstb Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for chiming in. That makes sense. I even thought about referencing video scripts in my original post, but I had forgotten to mention them.

wheelstb, Aug 18, 2016 IP
  4. TPvinod

TPvinod Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes, unique content will always be in demand. also i think not everyone will be comfortable watching just videos.. they're just of additional use/benefit.

TPvinod, Aug 18, 2016 IP
  5. farabihusni

farabihusni Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the content is the most crucial element key to be a successful marketing. You can use this few tips:
    1. use short , simple jargon sentence
    2. explain the problem, solution, how it works ( and call-to-action)
    3. focus on pain point, and describe your business as a problem solver

you can combined it with video too

farabihusni, Aug 23, 2016 IP
  6. customary12

customary12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also do video scripts for companies that also come to me for their other needs, so I feel like it's just one more "form" to have in your toolbox and keep a client happy.
    Text won't go away with the internet -- it seems to have just gotten bigger. It can also be translated much easier than videos and thus reach a much larger audience.

customary12, Aug 24, 2016 IP
  7. wheelstb

wheelstb Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks to everyone for chiming in. I guess I just got a little paranoid. It looks like I have nothing to worry about.

wheelstb, Aug 25, 2016 IP