1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

with sitemap and without sitemap?

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by khodem, Aug 30, 2010.

I have two site one I have created sitemap and regulary update them but they other site I have is not having sitemap the strange things is happening here that the one site which have sitemap when I log in to google webmaster tools I see it says

12000 are in web indexed

but when I go and check google itselfe I can only see 500 page of them are indexed why it's happening?

and in the second site which I have is not having sitemap and yet all the pages are indexed do you know why it's happening like this

cheers:D

khodem, Aug 30, 2010 IP
  2. catanich

catanich Peon

Best Answers:
    It is hard for anyone to know without the URLs given. but it sound like both sites have different number of pages.

catanich, Aug 30, 2010 IP
  3. khodem

khodem Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well it's simple this site which is in my signature that I submite the sitemap regulary and the other done even have site map the strange thing is that the one which don't have site map all the pages are indexed in google, but the one which have site map not even 50% of the pages are indexing it's really strange thing for me. do you guys had any experience like that?

khodem, Aug 30, 2010 IP