1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

With same ad placements, how did your returns develop over the years?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by rookey, Oct 8, 2012.

?

With the same Adsense placements over the last years, did your Adsense revenue ..

Poll closed Oct 8, 2013.
  1. increase over the last 3-5 years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. pretty much stayed the same over the last 3-5 years

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. decreased over the last 3-5 years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hi,

out of some reason, I fired up the 'Performance report' for the time frame of 'all times' for my sites.

It was interesting to see that since about 2007 - when I basically set up the positions for the Adsense
    ads on my sites and have just minimally changed them since then, while the number of pages (particularly
    due to a busy forum on my site), the earnings remained pretty much at the same level during all these 5 years!

I'm not sure what to make of that: did Adsense click rates decrease (just compensated by a higher volume
    on pages on my sites that display them), did Google reduce the payments per click or whatever, or what else?

How is your experience? If you had about the same amount and position of ads for several years in the past,
    did your revenue increase, decrease or stay at the same level since?

r.

rookey, Oct 8, 2012 IP