1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

With a start-up web site, how to begin with Social Media?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by chrisj, Feb 4, 2020.

With a start-up web site and with FB, IG and Twitter accounts, where to start? (I'm looking for people to contribute user-generated video content). Do I just say "hey please visit my web site"? Or "please contribute some content to my startup", looking for guidance/suggestions....

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    chrisj, Feb 4, 2020 IP
  2. Private Loader

Private Loader Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your best choice is find your niche and stay with it.

The more you share the better.
    Note: I have a simple social sharing tool.

Private Loader, Feb 4, 2020 IP
  3. Danywenyheny

Danywenyheny Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to pt interesting content to the social media canals you have. there are also tools on the market to easily get those posts on different Social media platforms planned, f.or example socialpilot.

Danywenyheny, Feb 5, 2020 IP
  4. Private Loader

Private Loader Active Member

Best Answers:
    To be honest i use news feeds from RSS2JSON converter is my favorite tool.

It's like your social media feed, only, it got the things that matter.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
    Private Loader, Feb 5, 2020 IP
  5. Khinar

Khinar Peon

Best Answers:
    You can't build your brand without data. After all, what is your brand (especially as a start up) but a perception powered from the stories you tell about your brand, your values and vision of your product. Translate all of this into channels where your customers (I am assuming you have already found your niche) can interact with your business.

What comes next is engaging your user once he finds his way on to your website. That's where your second problem of UGC comes in. Here, at thenewsfeed.live, we provide you with widgets filled with fully customizable content from news, blogs, social media and review sites! The last of which plays a major role in establishing your brand prominence.

Khinar, Feb 20, 2020 IP
  6. Khinar

Khinar Peon

Best Answers:
    You cannot build your brand without data. After all , what is your brand (especially from a start up perspective) but a perception that originates from the stories that you tell about your business, values, vision of your product and your services. And you translate all of this into channels(social media and blogs) where your customers can interact with your business. Assuming that you have already figured out your niche, sharing quality content does go a long way. Here at thenewsfeed.live, we not only provide you with updated and fully customisable content as widgets for your website, powered by social media, news , blogs and reviews, we curate the content to fit to your business's needs. Do check us out!

Khinar, Feb 20, 2020 IP
  7. Sam Sabir

Sam Sabir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The first thing you need to do should be to create interest in your audiences to engage them properly, create offers or freebies for them to be attracted to, you can also charm them with your own content and quality first to help them understand the nature of your brand first and so they can be able to build meaningful connections with you to actually contribute.

Sam Sabir, Apr 10, 2020 IP
  8. RobertJays

RobertJays Member

Best Answers:
    I agree to the answers above.
    Also, speaking your language, it may be smth like: 'hey I'm gonna do smth you like so stay tuned and join me in the beginning'
    I think offering something is more profitable than asking for something.

RobertJays, Apr 10, 2020 IP
  9. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are asking the wrong question.
    You should be asking to yourself, why would people contribute to your website which has zero visibility,
    instead of youtube/dailymotion where their videos will get lots of views...

Figure out an answer to that and you are good to go!

JEET, Apr 10, 2020 IP
  10. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Put real value content on social media and recommend your site to people .If people find you give them real value they will buy from you

Spartan14, Apr 11, 2020 IP
  11. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Spartan14
    Actually he is trying to get people to contribute video content to his site, not selling anything I think...

JEET, Apr 11, 2020 IP
  12. Nicolas Martin

Nicolas Martin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, you have just started online business and to give a boost to your business social media is really important. Try running social media ads and provide different offers. Providing discounts and offers is something which quickly grab more sales to your business.

Nicolas Martin, Jul 9, 2020 IP
  13. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What is the value you are providing to them? Why should anyone put up content on your website? What good does it do to them?

LadyStarc, Jul 13, 2020 IP
  14. GraceW

GraceW Peon

Best Answers:
    Defining your audience and niche will clarify what kind of people you should be targeting. Once you think about that, I'd suggest creating your own content about the services you're providing, ie. why should anyone care about your startup/website? If you're looking for user generated video content it's probably also good to create a few examples to display on your site. I'd recommend https://www.kapwing.com/studio to make videos, it's a free video editor where you can quickly create content.

GraceW, Jul 14, 2020 IP