1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

With a start-up web site, how to begin with Social Media?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by chrisj, Feb 4, 2020.

With a start-up web site and with FB, IG and Twitter accounts, where to start? (I'm looking for people to contribute user-generated video content). Do I just say "hey please visit my web site"? Or "please contribute some content to my startup", looking for guidance/suggestions....
    SEMrush

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    chrisj, Feb 4, 2020 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Private Loader

Private Loader Member

Best Answers:
    Your best choice is find your niche and stay with it.

The more you share the better.
    Note: I have a simple social sharing tool.

Private Loader, Feb 4, 2020 IP
  3. Danywenyheny

Danywenyheny Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to pt interesting content to the social media canals you have. there are also tools on the market to easily get those posts on different Social media platforms planned, f.or example socialpilot.

Danywenyheny, Feb 5, 2020 IP
  4. Private Loader

Private Loader Member

Best Answers:
    To be honest i use news feeds from RSS2JSON converter is my favorite tool.

It's like your social media feed, only, it got the things that matter.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
    Private Loader, Feb 5, 2020 IP
  5. Khinar

Khinar Peon

Best Answers:
    You can't build your brand without data. After all, what is your brand (especially as a start up) but a perception powered from the stories you tell about your brand, your values and vision of your product. Translate all of this into channels where your customers (I am assuming you have already found your niche) can interact with your business.

What comes next is engaging your user once he finds his way on to your website. That's where your second problem of UGC comes in. Here, at thenewsfeed.live, we provide you with widgets filled with fully customizable content from news, blogs, social media and review sites! The last of which plays a major role in establishing your brand prominence.

Khinar, Feb 20, 2020 at 7:58 AM IP
  6. Khinar

Khinar Peon

Best Answers:
    You cannot build your brand without data. After all , what is your brand (especially from a start up perspective) but a perception that originates from the stories that you tell about your business, values, vision of your product and your services. And you translate all of this into channels(social media and blogs) where your customers can interact with your business. Assuming that you have already figured out your niche, sharing quality content does go a long way. Here at thenewsfeed.live, we not only provide you with updated and fully customisable content as widgets for your website, powered by social media, news , blogs and reviews, we curate the content to fit to your business's needs. Do check us out!

Khinar, Feb 20, 2020 at 8:10 AM IP