1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WinLegit - The First Real "Win Free Stuff" Social network site?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by dmorrisonprofessional, Sep 30, 2010.

WinLegit is still in its beta stages and requires a few hundred participants to make it work. So if you go there and win a prize and then get it in the mail, please post a Youtube video or something about it so WinLegit's credibility can increase.

dmorrisonprofessional, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  2. hav0c

hav0c Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Just a suggestion/opinion. You should work on the design of the site to make it look more professional and if you consider it a social network then maybe even a way for users to create profiles. I see that you are using CPAlead for the points portion yet you don't have a back-end set up so once a user earns points and exits the site for any reason, their points would be lost. I'm sure once you get at least two of the objectives taken care of the website could be a success.

hav0c, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  3. dmorrisonprofessional

dmorrisonprofessional Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey there Havoc thanks for the advice.
    I'm completely aware the site looks horrible right now ! lol. I have very little experience in website design so I'm first trying to build up my credibility and profits so I can buy Dreamweaver and hire a web developer and then I can make the site into a full blown business within the next few months! Also, I stated in the help section that they shouldnt leave until they earn the points, which I realize is time consuming, but the site is still in its beta stages.

dmorrisonprofessional, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  4. relient28

relient28 Peon

Best Answers:
    am i missing the link?

relient28, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  5. hav0c

hav0c Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes. It would be winlegit.com

hav0c, Oct 1, 2010 IP