1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

windows vista is powerful or not

Discussion in 'Bing' started by amitpatel, Mar 31, 2007.

1. chewbacca

chewbacca Peon

Best Answers:
    I used to get BSoDs in XP Pro x64 because of a bad NVIDIA network driver/software combo, so I stopped using its firewall. If I had more time I'd do research of my own, but it wasn't important so I just removed it.

I currently use Corsair XMS memory, and even when overclocked they show up fine in tests. It's just after extended use that they start "turning bad" and getting fatal errors.

In addition to catyack's suggestions, I also recommend removing certain services like disk indexing and error reporting. I also disable System Restore, but I guess that depends on the user just like "security" features.

chewbacca, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  2. chuckd1356

chuckd1356 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Who cares about FrontPage. It was the worst software ever made, and it's being discontinued.

Dreamweaver is the way to go. But that's IMO.

chuckd1356, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  3. haminiham

haminiham Peon

Best Answers:
    I was thinking of trying out Vista on my AthlonXP PC. But it seems I would just have to wait a little bit for an upgrade. Ahehehe.. I'd settle with WinXP Pro for now.

haminiham, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  4. dan.jaye

dan.jaye Peon

Best Answers:
    Vista is powerful, but not yet secure, I am sticking to my XP for at least another year before I even think of changing.

dan.jaye, Apr 22, 2007 IP
  5. asfi

asfi Peon

Best Answers:
    Windows Vista security level more improved than Windows Xp.It is less secure than Unix OS.:)

asfi, Apr 23, 2007 IP