1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  3. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Selling Windows Registry Site - Unique Design & Content - With Earnings & Traffic - HOT!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by nathian, Jul 3, 2010.

Up for sale is this Windows Registry Fixer site that is just over 6 months old.

There are a stack load of backlinks to this website, it ranks on the first page of google for main keyword, and has been earning $26 each month for me on autopilot:

[​IMG]

It's a great site that could do with a bit more TLC from someone who knows about affiliate marketing or anyone looking for a nice, clean website with potential.

Traffic isn't much, most coming from organic searches and a few articles on EZA:

[​IMG]

Content is unique and design is unique. Buyer gets everything, including a free push of domain name via namecheap, aswell as 1 yrs free whoisguard protection.

Everything is run on Wordpress, and is a doddle to maintain. On Google's next update i expect this to become a PR1 site, due to the age and backlinks of domain.

Set the BIN price to $60 - a bargain if you ask me!

If you want this, just post sold or pm me and we'll arrange payment via paypal etc

nathian, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  2. mginger

mginger Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i dont see it anywhere for keyword Windows Registry Fixer

mginger, Jul 3, 2010 IP
  3. nathian

nathian Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yeah, it appears to be going thru the Google dance, it's normally on the first page on google.com and Google.co.uk

nathian, Jul 3, 2010 IP