1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Windows 7 Ultimate freezes randomly

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by H-Man, Mar 26, 2010.

I am running windows 7 ultimate and my screen freezes randomly. The mouse still moves and sound will still play. The mouse even changes images like it should. It just doesn't do anything. It used to be it only froze for a couple seconds, but now it is more like 15-30 freezes.

It is getting more and more annoying.

Please help.

H-Man, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  2. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    Windows 7 is a new microsoft product and I presume that you bought it recently so you would still be entitled to free support from microsoft. It would be best to get in touch with them because that is their product and they would be better able to assist you. The freezing could be caused by almost anything and it would require quite a bit of troubleshooting to isolate the cause of the problem.

affilorama, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  3. moneycms

moneycms Peon

Best Answers:
    Contact the customer support executives . They will be able to fix it.

moneycms, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  4. Cloud Computing Forum

Cloud Computing Forum Guest

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately despite being new, Windows 7 is still based on old Windows Architecture, and is still a Microsoft product, as a result problems like this are still common. It could be that a reinstall would fix it or that your memory is failing, it might help if you posted some information about your system including hardware specifications.

I recommend doing a memory and disk check. Hold down F8 as Windows starts to boot up and choose diagnostic tools.

Cloud Computing Forum, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  5. H-Man

H-Man Peon

Best Answers:
    I think I found the solution to this. It was Mcafee. I uninstalled it and ever since then it hasn't been happening.

H-Man, Apr 26, 2010 IP