1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Willing to pay for HELP with WP Blog

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by Wrongfully Convicted, Nov 19, 2008.

I have a Wordpress 2.6 blog that I need help with in tweaking and getting some things done to it. This is what I need:

1. I need to create a static home page using the present theme. In other words , when people

click on "home" it will take them to this page. I also want this to be the page to be the page that

people see when they log on. I have been instructed that this could be done via the

All-in-One-SEO plugin (which I have installed). Even though I want the page to be static I still

want the ability to change it every now and then.

2. I want to make the url SEO friendly. My url is presently

http://www.letitbeknownabouttexas.info . I was told to make the url more SEO friendly by

turning it into something like

http://www.letitbeknownabouttexas.in...n-by-criminals . I was told that this

could be taken care of through the use of Permalinks.

3. I need for someone to figure out why I cannot upload music to my posts/page. I have went

through my hosting company and made sure that the upload file size was 30M but I still keep

getting an error message that states "upload_file_max size exceeds ..." or something like that.

4. I have installed a Youtube window on my size but I need to shrink it down, maybe by a third

or a size that will make it fit on the page without having to slide to the left.

5. An explanation as to how I would insert a banner or a logo into the header. I do not have the

banner or the logo designed as of yet but I would like to know how it would be installed step by

step.

The above is what I would like done. Actually, if someone would give me step-by-step

instructions I believe that i could get it done.

In doing this, I would like to be provided step-by-step instructions as to how this was done so that I will know how to do it myself next time as well as instruct someone else as to how to do it/

Please PM me with your prices and length of time in which this could be done.

Wrongfully Convicted, Nov 19, 2008 IP